Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
For shipping, it is carefully wrapped in acid-free tissue paper and packaged in a hardback paper envelope. All of the packaging used is plastic free, too!
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Wash at 30º
For longer lifespan and to help the environment, wash at 30º
Iron on reverse
Always iron the garment inside out, taking care with the backside of the printed area
All our garments are produced by WRAP Certified companies.